GitHub is created software application programmers, that makes it testing for non-technical colleagues in Asana to enter as well as examine development or send demands. So just how can a group in Asana team up with a group in GitHub to finish common tasks?
Unito’s two-way assimilation fixes this with code-free automation to send out the information of private GitHub issues straight right into Asana jobs as well as back. Business customers can after that track development in GitHub from Asana, while programmers proceed undisturbed without needing to by hand share updates in an additional application.
Join item professionals Fanny Laveau as well as Mariah Moore as they show a two-way sync in between Asana jobs as well as GitHub issues that will certainly aid you:
- Extend presence on dev job to non-technical stakeholders running in Asana;
- Improve cross-functional cooperation on tasks in between software application groups as well as everybody else;
- Centralize growth job in between numerous GitHub databases to a solitary master task.
When: Wednesday, November 16, 2022
11:30 am PT|2:30 pm ET
What to anticipate from this Asana + GitHub webinar:
In this 30-minute webinar, we’ll reveal you just how to:
- Create an automatic two-way sync that transforms GitHub issues right into Asana jobs as well as the other way around;
- Set filters in Unito to define precisely which issues or jobs will certainly sync with each other;
- Enable various other groups to send pest records or function demands from Asana to a group in GitHub.
Unito takes you past tiresome one-way automation systems with a two-way assimilation that covers a lot more make use of situations, synchronizes a lot more areas, as well as updates jobs as well as issues in real-time. A straightforward, no-code user interface makes it possible for any individual on your group to develop a personalized, automated, two-way operations quickly.