Tonight, tragically, police reported, a three-year-old boy who had been reported missing was discovered dead in a body of water near his residence.

Sunday marked the disappearance of Mykell Richardson, which prompted a thorough police search.

Yesterday, between 3.30 and 4.30 p.m., the child was last seen. Today, just before 3 p.m., the child was located.

The infant was found in water in close proximity to his residence in Elkton, Cecil County, Maryland, according to information released tonight by the Cecil County Sheriff’s Office.

We will provide the latest photos, videos, and updates regarding this breaking news story.

The child was last seen in the Quail Court neighbourhood of Elk Landing, according to Elkton Police.

“The Elkton Police Department is saddened to report this afternoon around 3pm, members of the Maryland State Police Dive Team located 3 year old Mykell Richardson deceased in the waterway near his home,” police said in a statement.

The family is extended our deepest condolences on behalf of our organisation during this trying time.

“As this inquiry progresses, we would like to extend our gratitude to the subsequent organisations for their support and contributions throughout the previous twenty-four hours.”

The night prior, Mykell was observed donning a pull-ups and a green long-sleeved shirt.

In similar tragic news, police in Massachusetts have discovered a child’s body in the search for a missing four-year-old boy who went missing while playing in a park with his grandfather and sister.

The body of missing Boston child Mohamed Fofana, age four, was discovered by police on Spectacle Island.

Monday at 12.30 p.m., the body of the toddler was discovered, as reported by the Massachusetts State Police.

Sunday at approximately 7:00 p.m., the autistic and nonverbal boy died while playing near the water in a park on Castle Island with his grandfather and older sister.

The grandfather, unable to find his grandson, dialled 911 to report him as missing.

In direct opposition to Castle Island, his remains were discovered on Spectacle Island.

“Troopers from the MSP Special Emergency Response Team and State Police Detective Unit for Suffolk County were ferried to the island by the Marine Unit, and they have confirmed the body to be Mohamed,” Massachusetts State Police spokesman Dave Procopio said in a statement on Monday afternoon.

“State Police Crime Scene Services also responded to document the recovery site.”

“Mohamed will be brought ashore and transferred to the custody of the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner.”

Similar Posts