Corrie Anderson was last seen on October 28, 2008, at Lake City Dodge on Washington Street in Jamestown, New York. She stopped to see her boyfriend before driving away at 1:10 p.m. in her dark blue 2005 Dodge Caravan with the New York license plate number CX404. This case summary includes a photograph of a similar vehicle.

Corrie failed to show up for a scheduled meeting at 3:15 p.m. that day, and she also failed to pick up her son from school. Items discovered at her home indicate that she went there after leaving the car dealership. She’s never been seen or heard from again.

On October 30, her car was discovered abandoned in a rural wooded area off Kortwright Road, south of Jamestown. It was parked near a gas well, away from the road. This location is approximately a half-mile walk or a two-mile drive from her home.

Corrie was divorced from her second husband, Kenneth Anderson, when she went missing. They’d split up about two years before after Corrie discovered he’d never legally divorced his previous wife. Corrie was dating another man and planned to marry him in 2009 at the time of her disappearance.

Corrie informed her loved ones that Kenneth had abused her, and she obtained an order of protection against him after he allegedly installed a tracking device in her car. He was arrested and placed on probation in 2007 for violating that order. Although Corrie’s fiance is not a suspect in her disappearance, Kenneth is a person of interest in her case. Police questioned him and searched his home without finding anything.

After Corrie went missing, Kenneth married for the sixth time. He was charged with kidnapping, unlawful imprisonment, and rape in 2016 after allegedly dragging his new wife from New York to Kentucky against her will, raped her, and held her captive in a hotel room, threatening to kill her if she tried to flee.

Anderson’s purse vanished with her and has never been found; authorities are looking for it. The purse is described as black, eight inches by eight inches in size, and emblazoned with the GH Bass & Company logo. Her keys are also gone.

Her disappearance is being investigated because it is extremely unusual for her to leave without warning. Her cell phone has been turned off since she went missing, which is also unusual for her.

Anderson is remembered as a devoted mother who left behind two teenage daughters and a young son. In 2008, she worked from home as a medical transcriptionist and part-time as a technical assistant at Jamestown Community College’s Hultquist Library. She is known to travel to Pennsylvania. Her case is still unsolved.

Similar Posts