On December 2, 2010, Alicia Jackson, a busy 25-year-old mother from Columbus, Ohio, left work to pick up her two-year-old son Jeremiah from her babysitter’s house. After that, she went to a nearby store and then drove home. When she got home, she put Jeremiah in his high chair, turned on the TV, and began making dinner. The meal for the night was meatloaf.

Eugene was going to classes at The Ohio State University to get his Master’s. Both of them went to and got their undergraduate degrees from The Ohio State University. It was already official that Alicia had her Master’s. The couple and their son were going to move to Dallas, Texas, for Eugene’s new job once he finished school. Alicia had already begun making connections to find work in Texas.

Around 5:30 p.m., Alicia got home. He was in his high chair, and she found some cartoons for him to watch.

While dinner was cooking, Alicia sat down at the coffee table to look over her bills. Someone knocked on the door just as Alicia was getting used to her routine. People think that Alicia knew this person.

When Eugene Wilson got home from school, Alicia was already dead on her couch. Over 30 s*tab wounds had been made on her. Someone kil*led this girl because they didn’t want her to live. Jeremiah was lucky that the ki*ller didn’t hurt him. He didn’t know what had happened to his mother because he was still in his high chair. The police thought that Jeremiah must have seen his mother being brutally ki*lled.

His age may have saved him most likely. Someone may have kil*led Jeremiah too if he or she knew he or she could talk. This way, there would have been no witnesses. Police say the senseless violence could mean that Alicia knew who k*illed her. In December of this year, it will be eleven years since Alicia was k*illed. And it looks like this case will never be solved.

As the police looked into Alicia’s death, they couldn’t understand why someone would ki*ll her so badly. She did not have any troubling events in her past that made her history questionable. She liked to dance and play the piano when she was a child. She did well in school the whole time she was going to school. For her undergraduate and graduate work, she went to Ohio State University.

Alicia was preparing to relocate to Dallas, Texas with her fiancé

People also think she was excited about moving to Dallas, Texas, with Eugene. She would not have lived long enough to get to Texas, though. In the end, she would live out her days in Columbus, Ohio. When the police arrived, one said it was the worst crime scene he had ever seen. Based on texts between Alicia and her mother, the police think the murder must have happened after 7 p.m.

The police knew right away that this murder would be hard to solve. From the start, the police had trouble with the investigation. There were no witnesses, no security cameras, and no murder weapon, among other things.

The police also looked in the area and in dumpsters to see if any evidence had been thrown away. They didn’t find anything. Since the k*iller took Alicia’s phone and two laptops, theft may have been a reason. The k*iller did leave Alicia’s purse behind, though. Crimes might not have been planned at all. The kil*ler may have taken the electronics because they were easy to see. Or, there was something on one of the laptops that could have given away who the k*iller was.

Also, there were no signs that Alicia had fought off the person who was after her. There wasn’t any damage inside the home that indicated a life-or-death struggle had ensued. Based on what I have been able to find out about this case, Alicia probably let her ki*ller in. And the moment she turned her back on her ki*ller, the kil*ler likely surprised Alicia and attacked her from behind. Although this brutal slaying has garnered some media attention, it hasn’t received enough to catch the sadistic monster who st*abbed Alicia Jackson to death.

Similar Posts