The parents of one of the three Kansas City Chiefs fans found frozen to de*ath outside their friend’s home believe their son’s d*eath may be more malicious than officials have let on.

David Harrington, 37, was found d*ead outside of pal Jordan Willis’ home on Jan. 9 — two days after he had gone with his friends to watch the Chiefs take on the Los Angeles Chargers for their last regular-season game.

The bodies of Ricky Johnson, 38, and Clayton McGeeney, 36, were also discovered on the property.

Willis had no idea that the men were outside, according to his attorney, John Picerno.

He had slept for nearly 48 hours after the game and only learned that the bodies were there when police visited the home for a welfare check.

While the victims’ families anxiously await the results of their toxicology reports in the mysterious de*aths, Harrington’s father, Jon Harington, said he’s “not buying” Willis’ version of what happened. 

“[Harrington’s mother] and I are both convinced that Jordan Willis played a part in this somehow,”Jon Harrington Said.

“We just haven’t figured out how yet. . . . What else could it be? Perfectly healthy men don’t just drop off the face of the earth.”

“There were four of you in the house and now three of them are de*ad and you’re not. That doesn’t add up,” the father continued.

“I’m thinking that he, the three of them learned something or saw something that they shouldn’t have seen, and he decided, ‘Well, I need to get rid of you now.’ Friends or not.”

Jon Harrington said he has spoken to the Platte County Prosecutor’s Office, which is investigating the case, but is convinced they will dismiss their dea*ths as nothing more than a drug overdose.

“But I don’t think it’s as simple as that,” he told the outlet.

“I’m aware that they may have done some substances that were questionable — but the idea was to get high, not dea*d . . . If they were supposed to be friends, why didn’t [Willis] come find them. I’m sure they have a hundred different answers to that, but that’s my question.”

Harrington’s mother, Jennifer Marquez, acknowledged that while her son smoked cigarettes and drank beer with his buddies she doesn’t believe her son would overdose on drugs.

“Yes, I believe that something happened that night and that Jordan had something to do with it,” Marquez Said.

“We all believe that Jordan had something to do with that.”

She pointed out how Willis claims he didn’t leave his home for two days, giving him ample time to “get rid of and clean up evidence.”

She was also frustrated he’s not been made to take any drug or alcohol tests since the bodies were found.

“Jordan’s not telling the truth,” Marquez insisted.

“When you tell the truth, your story is solid. It’s when you’re lying that your story changes, and that’s what’s been happening. I don’t understand why the police don’t see that.”

Kansas City police have been emphatic that Willis is not suspected of any wrongdoing and the de*aths are not being investigated as a homicide.

No arrests have been made.

A fifth friend who was at the gathering has also come forward and said when he left Willis’ home around midnight on Sunday all four were alive and watching Jeopardy.

Police confirmed that Willis allowed officers to search his home.

Picerno said Willis has since moved from the rental home out of fear of “retaliation.”

Willis, who holds a Ph.D., is a senior principal scientist at IAVI Neutralizing Antibody Center’s Schief Lab in Kansas City.

Similar Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *